We have processes in place to both better understand our patients’ needs and expectations, and we report back to our patients and the community on our internal practices, processes and performance.
Our Consumer Focus Group
To learn more or to register your interest in joining this group, please contact our Quality Program Coordinator Suzy Stacey on tel: 9382 0700 or email: email@example.com. Or you can download a flyer about our Consumer Focus Group here.
Activity and performance reporting
Eastern Heart Clinic conducts detailed monthly audits on critical aspects of our care and operations. Some of these audits encompass:
- Workplace Inspections: Ensuring a safe and conducive environment for both patients and staff.
- Consumer Walkthrough Environmental Surveys: Identifying opportunities for enhancement to elevate your experience and comfort.
- Documentation Audits: Maintaining the utmost accuracy, currency, and security of your medical records.
- Clinical Record Management Audits: Adherence to the highest standards of data integrity and privacy.
- Environmental Hygiene Audits: Upholding impeccable cleanliness and hygiene standards for your comfort, safety and well-being.
- Patient and Carers Surveys: Continuously seeking your feedback on your experiences with us.
- Clinical Processes Reviews: Ensuring that our medical procedures continue to meet and exceed best practice.
You can read a summary of our 2023 Audit Results here, or download them below.