Dr Lincoln Lee is a specialist procedural cardiologist who graduated from the University of New South Wales in 1978.
He specialises in echocardiography in adults and adult congenital diseases, transesophageal echocardiography and stress echocardiography. He has a particular interest in diagnostic coronary angiography and reporting CT coronary angiography.
He is a consultant cardiologist at Eastern Heart Clinic and the Prince of Wales Hospital.
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- FRACP – Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians
- FCSANZ – Fellow of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- DDU – Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Echocardiography in adult and adult congenital diseases
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography
- Coronary angiography
- CT coronary angiography
- Eastern Heart Clinic
- Prince of Wales Public Hospital
Cardiac Clinic, 50 High Street, Randwick, NSW
Hobbies, community involvement and personal interests
Dr Lee has a keen interest in sport and actively plays table tennis and badminton.
He has a number of philanthropic interests and actively supports Australian Red Cross, Black & White, Vision Australia, Greek Welfare Centre, Giant Step and the Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Lee speaks English, Indigenous Australian and Chinese.