Dr Con Arronis
Con Arronis is a cardiologist with sub-specialised expertise in cardiac imaging. His training and expertise includes transthoracic and trans-oesophageal echo, CT coronary angiography and cardiac MRI.
After completing his cardiology training at the Liverpool and Prince of Wales Hospitals, Dr Arronis spent two years undertaking post-fellowship training in echocardiography in Sydney and in London, UK.
He is a fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography, the Royal Australian College of Physicians and the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand. He also holds multiple imaging certifications in the US.
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- FRACP – Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians
- DDU – Diploma of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- FCSANZ – Fellow of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- FASE – Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography
- Transoesophageal echocardiogram
- Prince of Wales Hospital
- Eastern Heart Clinic
- Liverpool Hospital